"Start with some simple figures, build up your skills by learning step-by-step and you will have
the most fun."
To be good in the competition you must pay attention to following points:
- Knowledge of the Rules. But you do not need to read the whole FAI document - just the chapters for pilots.
- Simulator and aircraft settings - A joystick and pedals axes, Time, Weather, Payload, Fuel, ...
- How to enter into the box according to actual sequence.
- How to reach and maintain the correct aircraft position in the air.
- What to do for precise execution of the figure.
Look to the sub-menu and ... Have a Fun!